RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Event Attendee — an individual who appeared at the «Hydra 2020» Event and presented a Ticket.
The event was organized by JUG.RU GROUP LTD, Principal State Registration No. 1177847388465, location: 199004, St. Petersburg, V.O. 9th line, 34 А, office № 500, working hours: Mon-Fri 10:00 - 19:00, telephone number 8 (812) 904 42 12, email address: email@example.com.
PRESENTATION OF THE TICKET CONFIRMS THE ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND THE AGREEMENT OF THE EVENT ATTENDEE WITH THESE RULES.
The main rights of the Event Attendee:
- attend all venues of the Event;
- take part in organized discussions;
- ask questions to speakers at the specifically allotted time.
At the Event it is forbidden to:
- leave personal things unattended;
- use any device for photographing, sound recording, direct or repeated broadcasting or sending reports and presentations at all meetings, seminars and other venues of the Event, without the explicit written consent of the Organizer;
- reproduce, repeat, copy, sell, provide third parties with access to videos received from the Organizer;
- organize access to the online broadcast of the Event to third parties;
- sell, advertise any kind of goods, services, vacancies, excepting those that were previously agreed with the Organizer. The Attendee of the Event who violates this prohibition may be suspended from further participation in the Event without reimbursing the cost of the Ticket, according to the Organizer’s discretion, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- behave the way that can be regarded as an infringement, insult or humiliation of other attendees of the Event. Abusive language or images are not supported and are not permitted in any form within the framework of the Event. The Attendee of the Event who violates this prohibition may be suspended from further participation in the Event without reimbursing the cost of the Ticket, according to the Organizer’s discretion, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The Event Attendee provides the Organizer with the right to take photos, make videos of the Event Attendee during the Event, the right to publish and use the media content for reproduction, distribution (including the Internet), publicizing, processing, public displaying, broadcasting the image of the Event Attendee either by cable or by wireless technology, including the videos and photographs that will be taken during the Event, in which the image of the Event Attendee is presented fully or fragmentarily (including central presentation) for processing the video and photographs, including retouching, and other change of the image of the Event Attendee.
The image of the Event Attendee (original and/or copied) may be used by the Organizer for statutory purposes and by any means not prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation (including, but not limited to, media coverage, marketing and advertising), without paying any remuneration to the Event Attendee, indicating or without specifying the name of the Event Attendee. The Event Attendee agrees that the Organizer is the owner of exclusive copyrights to photographs and videos created during the Event.
In order to ensure security on the days of the Event, the Organizer may ask the Attendee to provide an identity document.
In order to ensure safety at the days of the Event, the Organizer has the right to oblige the Event Attendee to wear a badge (personal card of the Event Attendee containing the following information: Name, Surname, place of work or study, position), and to show the badge to the Organizer or representative of the Organizer upon request.
The presentations and related materials offered during the Event, as well as the recommendations of the speakers in the discussion zones of the Event, are provided to the Event Attendee for informational purposes only. The Organizer does not provide any guarantees that the results obtained by the Event Attendee in applying the proposed information will be accurate, reliable, and meet the expectations of the Event Attendee.
The Organizer is not liable for losses incurred in connection with the use or inability to use the information received at the Event personally by viewing the online broadcast of the Event or on the Event website.